Monday, December 24, 2018

3 Things I Always Look For in A Diaper

I remember when I was still pregnant with Charlotte, getting ready for the baby was something pretty overwhelming. Especially when it comes to choosing diapers. With so many options, it’s difficult to know where to start and what to buy.

But now, as a mother of 2, after exploring my fair share of diapers, I've concluded that these 3 things are the utmost important in a diaper.

1. No Leaking
That's like the No. 1 rule in a good diaper, isn't it? Charlotte and Emmett had their fair share of diaper leakage and it's really frustrating to have to wake up in the middle of the night to change the bed sheet. In order to avoid leakage, the diaper has to fit just right.

2. Comfortable
I like the diapers I buy to feel comfortable to my touch. That's probably the only way to make sure my baby will be as comfortable as possible. Besides that, the diaper has to have super absorption so that the baby's bum bum won't be sitting in moisture, making it easy on the skin as the skin stays dry and comfortable.

3. Price
To me, the price has to be on point. While safety and comfort are important, the cost of diapers is equally important to consider as well.


That being said, I'm glad that to introduce the New Rapid Absorb Huggies® Dry Pants, Malaysia's Fastest Absorbing Diaper Pants. It has all the criteria I look for in a diaper.


The New Rapid Absorb Huggies® Dry Pants' unique Rapid Absorb Technology incorporates 1,000 micro holes for instant absorption. Not only does it absorb faster than any other diaper pants in Malaysia, it locks wetness in to keep baby’s skin dry.

The New Rapid Absorb Huggies® Dry Pants also get the best fit for baby with enhanced stretch and elasticity. They’ve specially designed Huggies® Dry Pants to fit comfortably in 5 areas: waist at tummy, waist at back, both legs and crotch.

Watch the video below to see how fast absorbing Huggies® Dry Pants is as compared to other brand.


Now, you can get Huggies® Dry Pants from Lazada. Just click HERE to make your purchase now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment