Sunday, March 24, 2019

Michelle Mumbles #1

Woke up at 5.30am on a Sunday. I only had my eyes shut for about 5 hours. Or lesser. Which is considered good enough cause I wake up at 4.30am 5 days a week.

I dragged myself up, got myself a glass of chocolate milk and sat in front of my laptop working away. Occasionally scrolling through some social sites, for personal and work purposes.

And then I thought, wow, I just gave up sleeping.

Don't get me wrong, I would really really love to sleep in. But having some quiet time when everyone's still asleep just feels... good. The house is peaceful and I get to focus on my task.

Penning this down cause I miss the old blogging way. Just jotting down mundane stuff without having a solid purpose.

I'm gonna head back to work and hopefully, when I'm done, I get to watch some TV shows to unwind. Or maybe I'll just head back to sleep. Even just for another 5 to 10 minutes will fuel me up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment