Monday, August 10, 2020

Moving back into my old room + reno update

Brought the kids back since last night to stay at my dad's place as the flooring renovation started today. 

I was having a lot of feelings. Coming back to my once favorite hiding place that is no longer mine. The room is vacant but it still doesn't feel like I "claimed" it back as I move back in. The things left behind are mostly belong to the previous lady who stayed. 

Anyway, it was a tough first night. The room was still very bright even after the lights were off because the curtains doesn't block out lights. The kids were not used staying in a new environment. And all I could think off is how much time I have left to sleep before I need to wake up to start working wtf.

Everyone's exhausted today so let's hope for a good night sleep tonight. The husband will be staying over, too, cause he said that our place is too dusty after the hacking today.

Quite heartache when the husband sent me this image. I'm not sure how the new floor will look like. But I'm not really looking forward, to be honest. The tiles that I really like is too expensive. The one that we finally purchased was, well, a compromised one.

Aaa, what's done is done. Let's just hope for the best ðŸ¤ž

0 comments:

Post a Comment