Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I survived without my mobile phone

Today, I left my phone at home the whole day. 

It's not unusual haha. But as I rely on my phone quite a lot for work purpose, it does get quite uneasy throughout the day. 

But I survived! Just need to catch up with all the messages and emails that came in. Also survived free time by doing readings on my kindle. 

I remember when I was younger and bought myself my first phone (which was a Nokia 3330!), I was so attached to it. All the text messaging till late night, playing Snake, modifying keyboard lights, customizing ringtones. It wasn't as advanced as what we're having now but it was so much fun.

Even though it's an essential now to have a mobile phone, I find myself not as attach to it as I used to. To be more specific, my phone is on mute most of the time, if not all. I don't really like picking up calls and I wouldn't reply messages immediately. However, I still find joy in getting entertained (read: social medias and Netflix lol).

ANYWAY!

I survived without the phone today. Small wins in life hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment