Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Night Owl turns to a Morning Bird

 So, I've been staying at my dad's house for 4 days now and believe it or not, I've not seen my brothers! I saw Wei on the first night we moved back cause he was home on a Sunday night. But that was it. And I didn't even get to see Ting at all! How bizarre!? I heard his voice though as I'm a light sleeper and I wake up every time I hear something so I'm pretty sure he's still staying here haha. I mean, he has to stay here cause Sally, his girlfriend, is staying here! 

Reason why we don't get to see each other is because the kids and I sleep early. Like, 8:30pm early. And he only reaches home after that.

Maybe I'll bump into him on Friday?

If you're questioning why I sleep early, well, I wake up at 3:30am to start working. And the kids wake up at 6:30am to get ready for school. So yeah, we go to bed at 8:30pm. Surprise surprise.

Don't think I will believe myself if I tell this to the 16 year old me. I thought I am a true night owl. But now I'm a morning bird. I do become a night owl once in awhile, especially if it's a public holiday the next day. I deserve some good rest some days.



0 comments:

Post a Comment