Friday, August 7, 2020

Why is renovating so stressful?

It's so hard to find a good contractor to fix the floor. 

The initial one I engaged has an attitude problem. Now I'm not even sure if he is coming next Monday to start work. 

So instead of waiting for him and taking in all his shitty attitude, I have started contacting other contractors for quotation. The more I ask the sadder I become because their solution and recommendations are quite different from each other. They left me at, "Erm... ok... so what should I do?". But nothing beats knowing that I need to remove the wall panel moulding which I absolutely love 😭 One of them who came to give quotation today said that he can find another contractor to redo the panel moulding for me but this just means that it will cost me even more 😭😭😭

This is the time I wished money grows on tree. Or fall from the sky. Sigh.

I stumbled upon this site few days ago. It has flooring and wall panel moulding and their workmanship looks so pretty. I bet it will cost a bomb! But I decided to reach out to them yesterday. I left some WhatsApp text messages after working hours so I'm still waiting for them to reply. 

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment