Monday, August 3, 2020

What's comin' will come (bye bye money)


I've been putting this aside for far too long. But today, Charlotte, engrossed to the screen in front of her, has forgotten all the nagging and reminder to not step on that specific area, sat on it.

"Craaaacccckkkkkkk~"

I stared at her while she looked back at me blindly. Then slowly turn her head and shifted her sight back to the somewhat broken TV screen.

No point nagging or scolding anymore. Called the tile contractor and hopefully can get him start working on it next week.

Bye bye money. Bye bye my beautiful epoxy flooring. I will miss you dearly. Unless the decision to fix tiles instead of doing another layer of epoxy is the right one. Other wise, so long.


My current 自欺欺人 view. Cracked floor is underneath the mat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment