Friday, March 8, 2019

My February 2019 in Review

Read also my January in Review Good huh I'm keeping up with this monthly review thing, albeit late haha. So proud of myself *pats on the shoulder*
So this February, it's all about the F!

1. F is for Food poisoning.

Charlotte kicked off February with food poisoning after having a snack at the mall. Then Emmett had it on the second day of Chinese New Year, after we enjoyed a reunion dinner at a well-known Japanese buffet restaurant the day before, right after Charlotte was feeling better. #winliaolo

When Charlotte was not feeling well. Emmett was trying to get her to play with him.
So I basically spent the first half of February staying at home caring for them most of the time. As a result, I gave in to my guilty pleasure, milo, to make myself feel erm comfortable and compensated wtf. Sigh, bubbye target weight.

They are both better now and let's hope it stays like this for a very very very long time.

2. F is for Fellowship

Thankfully, the kids were feeling much better during the second week of Chinese New Year. So I went ahead to attend whatever gathering I was invited to.

Gathering with church friends :)
IN.Deed gathering. I love this bunch of people. They are funny lol.
We had good food and wonderful fellowship. At least I know this year's Chinese New Year didn't passed by in vain.

3. F is for Falling ill.

I always pride myself as someone who doesn't fall sick easily. I could fully care for my kids when they're down with HFMD or influenza knowing that I will be 99.9% fine. Thanks to myself for contacting all the viruses when I was younger to build up the immune system I have today wtf. Yet, I also know that if I do fall ill, it will be reeeaaalll bad.
Guess who got the cough bug and couldn't stop coughing for almost 3 weeks until the lungs are almost out? Sigh.
Thank God it's over now. 

4. F is for Farewell.

A friend of mine lost her 8 month old son to meningitis. The virus took away his precious life in less than 24 hours. I was extremely affected by it and cried for days just thinking about it. I can't even start to imagine how my friend has to go through the day dealing with this situation. My heart still bleeds for her lost and as a fellow mom, I wish there's something I could do for her.


RIP little angel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment