Friday, November 1, 2019

Love Knot Turns One!

Last month, on the 26th of Oct to be exact, Love Knot had their first birthday event held at The Other Half Cafe in TTDI.


To celebrate this milestone, they had a fashion show to showcase the launch of their first self manufactured collection. I was fortunate and honored to be selected as one of the models.

For their first self-manufactured collection, they had different styles and sizes as they aim to be more inclusive. They also aim to empower as many women as they can through fashion. You can follow the hashtag #LKEmpowers on Instagram to read about the inspiring stories.

I first came to know Love Knot from someone on Instagram. I slowly became a fan of theirs as I love their collections and I see how hard they work on building their brand and the relationship with the customers. Seeing them come to where they are now with a new office and own collection, I have to say that they deserve every success they have.

Anyway, back to the event.

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people standing

To celebrate the milestone, Love Knot came out with their first self-manufactured collection - OmniLove collection. Each comes in sizes S to XL! And as seen in the picture above, I was one of the selected lucky one to model for them during the Love Knot Turns One event.


All the models here are followers of Love Knot. And they're all super nice and sweet.


The one I wore was the Kyleigh Off Shoulder Skater Dress, which comes in black, white and burgundy. This will be my all time special function dress from now on. It's simple yet elegant.

Image may contain: one or more people

Oh dear, can you tell how nervous I was hahahaha. LOOK AT THAT FACE!

Image may contain: table and food

The beautiful dessert table spread.


Here's me and the beautiful founder of Love Knot- Melody.

Image may contain: 4 people

There's also a panel session and was broadcaster live on their social medias. The speakers include Christy Ng, Adele Chow from Sevenvault, Penny Choo from Bloomthis and Esther Goh from Shopee. They talked about empowering women through their work and fashion. I was definitely benefited from it.

Overall, it was a great celebration. I know the Love Knot team has definitely put in a lot of effort to grow their business and I think they deserve every success they have.


***
Love Knot
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/loveknotlabel/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loveknotlabel/

0 comments:

Post a Comment